Founded in 2015, Crypsis specializes in data breach response, digital forensics, and risk management consulting services to a growing list of clients ranging from small enterprises to Fortune 50 corporations, as well as federal government agencies. Our experts combine deep security knowledge and proprietary technology to rapidly provide effective incident response, attack-readiness, and remediation plans for organizations. With offices in McLean, New York, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles and significant year over year revenue growth, we are firmly entrenched and well-positioned as a leading provider of incident response.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Accountant:
- The Junior Project Accountant will coordinate with leadership and other team members as a key resource in the quote to cash process.
- Review and understand Agreements that are entered between the company and clients or vendors.
- Maintain tracking of quotes and contracted engagements. Enter potential contracts into CRM system
- Create project accounts and services items in Netsuite, applying appropriate revenue class and service line for each project.
- Add consultants to project rosters.
- Set up billing triggers in Netsuite.
- Track deficiencies or missing information in contracts and follow up to ensure that the data is captured.
- Maintain contract files.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), possess knowledge of general ledgers, and how revenue works within an organization.
Qualifications of the Junior Project Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field of study.
- 2 plus years of professional experience as a Junior Project Accountant.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability/flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages. (NetSuite preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- Benefits: United Healthcare Medical, Dental, VSP Vision, 401k Match through Voya
- Flexible Work Schedule, Open Paid Time Off, and Paid National Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
1410 Spring Hill Rd Mclean, VA 22102
Piper Enterprise Solutions