Junior Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Junior Project Manager for one of our fortune 50 clients in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of solid project management experience, and have baseline networking knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager include:
- Provide guidance to specific project teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Set direction, clarify issues, provide decision-making assistance to project team members and helping to ensure that project deliverables are on time and meet quality check points.
- Work closely with service owners, architecture teams, and others to ensure success of each proof of concept.
- Assist service owners with tracking and communicating progress to all stakeholders.
- Execute the overall delivery of the proof of concept managed service as per the commitment document supplied to the stakeholders.
- Lead project team meetings to monitor and track program/project milestones and dependencies with cross functional teams.
Requirements of the Junior Project Manager include:
- 4+ years of Project Management experience.
- Cisco networking knowledge (routing and switching).
- Must be self-motivated and be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Junior Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $38-$41/hour depending on professional experience.
- 6-18-month contract.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with a fortune 50 company.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27560