Piper Companies has engaged with an incredible organization to identify a Lead Android Engineer to join a hot organization that is a worldwide network and predictive analytics platform bringing visibility to the world’s hardest-to-see places. We enable global decision-makers to move faster and make smarter decisions by employing local, on-the-ground contributors to observe and collect real-time data.
This is a FULLTIME position located in Seattle, WA
The fulltime base SALARY ranges from $150,000k to $225,000k/year
**100% Relocation Package Offered to Seattle, WA**
We are a passionate, tight-knit team that moves fast, appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we’ve lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has a measurable human impact.
What you get to do:
- Help build out our Android mobile application, already used by hundreds of thousands of users around the globe.
- Work with key partners in product, design and engineering teams to architect simple, reliable and elegant solutions
- Execute to success through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective delegation and efficient collaboration.
- Be a culture champion on the team and across the company
Your background likely includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of Android/Full Stack Development experince - 1-2 years as Lead
- Deep and broad understanding of Android ecosystem with experience shipping multiple customer-facing Android apps
- Experience building products with full stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Kotlin is absolutely required
- Nice to have would be RxJava, Dagger (or another dependency injection framework)
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous delivery)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering
- Interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Passion for creating greater transparency in the world, particularly in developing economies
- Passion for spreading mobile technology in the developing world
Compensation & Benefits Overview
- Salary: $150,000 to $225,000 + Bonus
- Benefits: Equity Stock Options, 401k Match, Unlimited Vacation, Daily Lunch & Snacks, Transportation & Gym subsidies, Flexible Hours
- 100% Relocation Package to Seattle, WA
If Interested, please send resumes to Mike Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org