Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Lead Data Scientist for a contract-to-hire opening in the Cary, NC area.
Responsibilities for the Senior Data Scientist:
- Analysis and predictive modeling to increase insight across various initiatives within the company (e.g., utilization of resources, time-to-completion, develop KPIs, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal teams to define project timelines and deliver Analytics artifacts on time and within scope.
- Drive data science and technology across the organization, make decisions to ensure the best tools and technologies are being leveraged to allow for predictive modeling and continued business insight.
- Communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders within the organization.
Required Experience for the Senior Data Scientist:
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Mathematics, Analytics, Statistics or a closely related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a data-centric position, ideally focused on predictive modeling and statistical analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with Python, R, Scala or Java
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Spark or similar tools
Compensation for the Lead Data Scientist:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $120,000 - $140,000 ($57.69-$67.31 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. In addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Michael Moreno at email@example.com
Keywords: Data Scientist, Predictive Model, Python, NumPY, Hadoop, HDFS, MPP, SQL
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27513