Lead DevOps Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer join a thriving, cutting edge team for one of our enterprise clients in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of hands on lead and AWS automation experience.
Responsibilities of the Lead DevOps engineer include:
- Mentor and train the junior DevOps Engineers.
- Provide overarching strategy for building DevOps.
- Evaluate solution options and make buy vs. build recommendations.
- Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand and execute all assignments.
- Perform CI/CD deployment.
- Design software and/or information solutions.
Requirements of the Lead DevOps Engineer include:
- 4+ years of hands on experience with AWS automation.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD work and support
- Prior Java development experience
- Prior lead experience or mentorship experience
- Docker and/or Kubernetes experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins and Maven
- Must have very good communication skills.
Compensation for the Lead DevOps Engineer:
- Salary Range: $74-$78/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12+ month contract with extension and possible conversion.
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707