Responsibilities for the Front-End Developer include:
- Architect and implement high quality web software for a variety of clients.
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion.
- Support and learn from your teammates.
- Communicate well with other developers as well as designers, project managers, business stakeholders, and clients.
- Hold yourself and others accountable for delivering on deadline.
- Stay committed to raising the bar for code quality, efficiency, and maintainability.
- Participate in and lead code reviews with team members and clients.
- Actively report status to team members and clients.
- The position will require you to work on-site both from our Baltimore office and from client workspaces, while managing multiple tasks and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
Qualifications for the Front-End Developer include:
- Experienced front-end developer with at least 4 years software development experience
- Willingness to mentor and lead a small team of other front-end engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Possess a readily available portfolio of your work
- Experience with Gulp and Webpack Experience in LESS, Sass, or other CSS preprocessors a plus, but not required
- Use of Docker and Source Control such as GitLab a plus, but not required
Compensation and benefits include:
- Salary Range: $80,000-$105,000 based on experience
- Benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to professional development
Please send resumes to Joseph Gros at firstname.lastname@example.org