Piper Companies is seeking a full-time Loan Inspector to work in Audubon, PA. The Loaner Inspector will perform visual and functional inspections per written inspection procedures. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, flexibility and maturity. Should be willing to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Inspect loaner sets for completeness and adherence to the loaner inspection procedures. This inspection includes some of the following:
- Verify the loaner set is complete with no missing or broken parts
- Verify all paperwork is accurate and complete
- Assist in tracking and documenting all deficiencies
- Maintain accurate documentation per departmental procedures.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner, other duties may be assigned in other areas to meet business needs
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be a detailed oriented and quality minded individual
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft word and Excel programs
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
11:00am – 7:30pm
Please email resumes to email@example.com