Piper Companies is seek a Manufacturing Engineer/CNC Programmer - Swiss Screwto Support Projects and Operations of various CNC Swiss screw machines to facilitate production. Must be proficient in programming, setting up complex geometries, tooling lists and be familiar with FANUC Controls.
Develop processes for manufacturing in accordance with ISO-13485.
- Provide accurate and timely programming and set-up of all CNC Swiss lathe screw machines as assigned, from blueprint to first article.
- Maintain efficiency of production thru machine and process improvement.
- Maintain quality objectives while controlling costs.
- Adhere to and maintain production schedules.
- Develop inspection methods.
- Troubleshoot, help operators to find solutions.
- Layout and develop programs for effective machining.
- Design and determine tooling needed for projects.
- Promote the implementation of verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, travelers, work instructions, process specifications, and sketches, in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Exercise Good Machining Practices, programming code, tooling, setups, and inspection techniques.
- Train operators to utilize skills needed to maintain quality products.
- Setup and prove out programs before releasing to production.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or related experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a CNC Swiss Machinist in a production metal cutting environment.
- Full understanding of the operations of the machines.
- Programming for CNC Swiss Screw Machines- Manual programming and parts maker
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual. Experience in specialty materials (i.e. titanium, stainless steel, cobalt chrome, PEEK)
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
Please send resumes Karen Pallone to email@example.com.