Piper Companies is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor to join a biotech company in the Rockville, MD area.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Manage the day to day operations of the production line
- Management of direct reports including: training/mentoring of personnel and performance reviews
- Adhere to all SOPs, safety procedures and aseptic techniques
- Assist with and participate in any quality/regulatory compliance initiatives (CAPAs, deviations, root cause analysis, etc.)
- Work closely and interact with cross functional teams
- Ensure GMP compliance
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1+ years of supervisory/lead experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- 5+ years of GMP experience
Compensation for the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Determined by relevant professional experience and previous compensation history.
- A comprehensive benefits package will be included, as well.
Please send resumes to email@example.com