Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join an award-winning healthcare company in the Durham area. This position will focus on aggregating and analyzing data from e-mail marketing campaings
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst include:
- Use SAS Real Time Decision Manager and SQL as well as other tools to provide data analysis and create BI dashboards
- Write SQL joins and SELECT, WHERE, BY statements from scratch to query and filter relevant data.
- Assist with Building data analysis pipelines and continuously improving them.
- Ensure data meets all requirements prior to being sent for analysis.
- Create dashboards and be able to communicate the 'story' behind the data.
Requirements of the Marketing Analyst include:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in relevant (i.e., data/marketing analysis) roles using SQL.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries and also understand joins.
- Strong ability to present data insights and findings to decision-makers and executive leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or closely related field.
- Strong interest in working with new technologies, absorbing new knowledge and applying it quickly.
Compensation for the Marketing Analyst:
- Starting hourly rate ranges from: $30- $40 per hour worked
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, Vision, 401k with match
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates, please.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27617