Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Mass Spectrometrist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position will be for a 6-month contract with a strong probability to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities for Mass Spectrometrist:
- Analyze proteins and peptides through mass spectrometry utilizing LC-UV/MS, LC-MS/MS, and UPLC.
- Complete peptide mapping, disulfide mapping, protein characterization, protein degradation, and purification.
- Analyze any product or process impurities in a cGMP environment.
- Develop advanced mass spectrometry methods and troubleshoot process issues.
- Write, review and revise protocols, reports and presentations.
Technical Requirements for Mass Spectrometrist:
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 2 year of hands on experience with mass spectrometry in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with analyzing proteins, peptide mapping, and assessing for impurities.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Mass Spectrometrist:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com