Piper Companies is currently looking for an experienced MDR Supplier Lead in West Chester, PA to work for a leading medical device manufacturer.
Responsibilities for the MDR Supplier Lead:
- The Supplier Lead role is to lead External Manufacturing activities for MDR project to ensure that MDR compliance is achieved without any service disruption to customers or significant cost implications to the business
- Plan, schedule and track supplier activities
- Establish clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline
- Schedule and facilitate project status meetings and advise management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitates problem resolution.
- Communicate project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
Qualifications for the MDR Supplier Lead:
- 3+ years of medical device manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of managing projects within supplier relations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or related field
- Certificate in Program/Project management preferred
Compensation for the MDR Supplier Lead:
- Pay level dependent upon experience
- Full comprehensive benefits