Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a Medical Writer for a well-recognized company in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Responsibilities for the Medical Writer:
- Provide medical and scientific writing from planning of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients
- Gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Solves problems associated with medical writing scope of work, seeking advice from management and others as needed, and exercising negotiation and communication skills with project team members
Requirements for the Medical Writer:
- 5+ years of regulatory clinical writing experience within a CRO and/or pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive experience with writing various documents to include: CSRs, INDs, NDAs, PSURs/DSURs, etc.
- Excellent medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial & proofreading skills
Compensation for the Medical Writer: $100,000 - $120,000 with a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org