Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a Medical Writer for a well-recognized Pharmaceutical company. The Medical Writer position will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).
Responsibilities for the Medical Writer:
- Provide medical and scientific writing from planning of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients
- Gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
- Solves problems associated with medical writing scope of work, seeking advice from management and others as needed, and exercising negotiation and communication skills with project team members
Requirements for the Medical Writer:
- Experience within a broad range of medical writing projects
- 5+ years of regulatory clinical writing experience within a CRO and/or pharmaceutical environment; 2+ years of experience with an Masters or PhD
- Experience with protocols, CSRs, INDs, NDAs, etc.
- Excellent medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial & proofreading skills
Compensation and Benefits for Medical Writer
- Compensation: $90,000 - $115,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, and 401k
Please send resumes to Jason at email@example.com
Keywords: Clinical, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate, Medical, Medical Writer, FDA, Electronic Data Management, EDS, SOP, Life Sciences, Medical, dental, vision, PTO, Paid Time off, 401k