Piper Companies is currently looking for an MES Consultant in Summit, NJ to work for a cutting-edge global biopharmaceutical corporation focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
Responsibilities for the MES Consultant:
- Author Syncade MES recipes through recipe authoring and resource editor.
- Translate business requirements into a robust eBR design which is compliant, efficient, and effective.
- Coordinate the user acceptance testing of MES recipes with peers and internal customers to ensure business requirements are achieved.
- Provide direct internal customer support to manufacturing, site planning, inventory control, quality assurance, quality control, global master data management, and IT.
- Develop and provide operational and technical training.
- Provide periodic on-call support to internal customers for emergency system issues.
- Troubleshoot routine and complex problems to support internal customers.
Qualifications for the MES Consultant:
- Individualized medicine manufacturing site is going from manual batch records to electronic batch records. Hybrid batch record (combination of paper and system) has been implemented with phased approach for implementation of other batch record components / processes scheduled for the remaining of the year. Project plans also include the addition of new product.
- Position will be part of business team that develops recipes and converts batch records into systematic controls and processes. Team also provides testing, training and support for all business operations.
- Must be able to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Must have strong MES (manufacturing execution system) experience.
- Emerson Syncade experience is key.
- Oracle ERP experience a plus
- Compensation commensurate with experience and education
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan, Holidays, PTO
Please send all qualified resumes to Karen Pallone at firstname.lastname@example.org