Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking a Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring Associate to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position is working the weekend working Friday through Monday for 10 hr shifts - start time is flexible.
Responsibilities for Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring Associate:
- Learn and conduct multiple microbiology testing including bioburden, endotoxin, growth promotion, and sterility.
- Assist in test method qualifications and verifications.
- Evaluate simple conductivity and pH levels and relationships.
- Assist in quarterly and annual reports including data trending.
- Participate in collecting samples for water testing, air testing, and surface swiping for multiple GMP labs.
Technical Requirements for Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemical engineering, biology, microbiology, chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 1 years hands on experience with microbiological testing and/or environmental monitoring.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- BioWorks certification, gowning certification, or aseptic technique certification preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring Associate:
- Compensation: $20-35/hour, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org