Mobile Development Engineer - Arlington, VA
Piper Companies is seeking a Mobile Development Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in the Arlington, Virginia (VA) area. The Mobile Development Engineer will be an integral part of a quickly growing team and help build applications which will help developing nations.
Responsibilities for the Mobile Development Engineer:
- Assist in the creation of a robust, world-class mobile application from conception to deployment.
- hands-on full stack development, building APIs and also working on the client and server-side.
- Work in an Agile,environment.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and changes within software development
Technical requirements for the Mobile Development Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience with Mobile development primarily using Java and/or Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Apple's Human Interface guidelines and Google's Material Design standards for UI.
- Experience with publishing a mobile application to Apple/Android marketplaces.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD is a strong plus
Compensation for the Mobile Development Engineer:
- $110,000 - $130,000 annually
- 12% annual bonus
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong 401k Match
- Competitive PTO Package and Paid Holiday Package
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Arlington, VA 20330