Piper Companies is looking for a .NET Developer for an insurance client located in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities for the .NET Developer:
- Perform and assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Provide feedback and analysis of software requirements and specifications.
- Consistently create and maintain software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Create and maintain code and scripts across the full stack of software development including UI, business logic and database.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
Required Technical Skills:
- C# and .Net Framework 4.0 or greater
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater
- WCF, Web, and/or Rest Services
- Software Design Patterns
- Continuous Integration
- Source Control systems
Additional Preferred Technical Skills:
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Experience with a Service Bus such as NServiceBus
- Experience working with BizTalk
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Qualifications for the .NET Developer:
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Senior level software development and troubleshooting experience in the required technologies listed above.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Citizenship status: US Citizens/Green Card Holders (sponsorship not available)
Compensation/Benefits for the .NET Developer:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Samantha Bond: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Philadelphia, PA 19107