Position Title: .NET Developer
Location: Northern Baltimore County
Length: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to help build an enterprise application using design patterns from the latest technology platforms. This will be a hands-on development position that will bully participate in the software development process. Client is a .NET shop that follows Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Develop leading technology application using latest .Net technology in an Agile development environment.
- Translate Business and functional requirements into a complete, multi-tier solution, including user interface, business logic, and database.
- Implement solutions on the MS .NET platform, within existing application development framework.
- Follow the strategic direction of the department as a whole and provide suggestions to improve the company and department processes.
- Maintain in depth technical expertise in all areas of MS products, industry trends, and competitive offerings and apply it to the business needs of customers.
- Balance the right solution against performance time cost and value.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and be able to lead team initiative.
- Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
- Provide technical documentation as required.
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree (or any combination of foreign degrees, diplomas, or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to a bachelor’s or higher degree by a qualified evaluation service) in Information Technology, Computer Science. Engineering or related field.
- 3 years’ experience as a .Net software engineer, developer or programmer.
- Experience in developing web application in ASP.Net WebForms/MVC.
- Experience in ASP.Net WebServices.
- Strong knowledge in C#.
- Experience in developing Windows Applications or Windows Services using .Net
- Experience in SQL Server development.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum product development and project methodology.
- Experience with n-tier/distributed application development using web services .
- C#.Net experience.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010.
- Design and Development experience using object-oriented design principles.
- Exposure to Rule-based software design and implementation.
- Solution oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task and willing to learn new terminology and business concepts.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152