Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
The .Net Developer will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. The position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process. Development is on the .NET platform which requires strong knowledge and understanding of related technologies. This resource will develop software following Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Develop leading technology application using latest .Net technology in an Agile development environment.
- Translate Business and functional requirements into a complete, multi-tier solution, including user interface, business logic, and database.
- Implement solutions on the MS .NET platform, within existing application development framework.
- Follow the strategic direction of the department as a whole and provide suggestions to improve the company and department processes.
- Maintain in depth technical expertise in all areas of MS products, industry trends, and competitive offerings and apply it to the business needs of customers.
- Balance the right solution against performance time cost and value.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and be able to lead team initiative.
- Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
- Provide technical documentation as required.
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree (or any combination of foreign degrees, diplomas, or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to a bachelor’s or higher degree by a qualified evaluation service) in Information Technology, Computer Science. Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a .Net software engineer, developer or programmer.
- Experience in developing web application in ASP.Net WebForms/MVC.
- Experience in ASP.Net WebServices.
- Strong knowledge in C#.
- Experience in developing Windows Applications or Windows Services using .Net
- Experience in SQL Server development.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum product development and project methodology.
- Experience with n-tier/distributed application development using web services .
- C#.Net experience.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2010.
- Design and Development experience using object-oriented design principles.
- Exposure to Rule-based software design and implementation.
- Solution oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task and willing to learn new terminology and business concepts.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
1 Kelly Way Sparks, MD 21152
Piper Enterprise Solutions