Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a .NET Programmer/Analyst to join a rapidly growing, well established company within the Financial vertical located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with supporting 3rd party applications.
Responsibilities of the .NET Programmer/Analyst include:
- Install and support 3rd party windows-based web applications.
- Work with database and server teams on web server and database configuration requirements.
- Work with 3rd party vendors on applying patches/fixes to applications.
- Work with other IT teams to set up integrations between 3rdparty application and other systems.
- Validate integrations and troubleshoot any issues with the integrations and data.
- Work with interfacing teams on error handling.
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem
Requirements of the .NET Programmer/Analyst include:
- Web server configuration experience.
- Prior experience supporting 3rd party applications.
- Strong web application experience.
- Strong SQL and SSIS experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Compensation for the .NET Programmer/Analyst:
- Salary Range: $45-50/hour depending on professional experience
- No relocation assistance available.
- No sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27560