Network Consulting Engineer - Bellevue, WA
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Network Consulting Engineer for an opening in Bellevue, WA.
The Network Consulting Engineer will provide troubleshooting, validation/interoperability of Cisco products for a telecom client in the Bellevue area.
Responsibilities for the Network Consulting Engineer:
- Validate complex, client-specific networks and accelerate the adoption of new technologies and solutions.
- Tier III/highest escalation level of support for Cisco service provider products (CRS, GSR, ASR9k, ASR1k, NCS5500)
- Design, deployment, interoperability testing/validation and troubleshooting interoperability issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding known issues and new issues.
Qualifications for the Network Consulting Engineer:
- 4+ years of experience in a network support role focused on Data Center technologies.
- Advanced troubleshooting of one or more of the following areas:
- IOS-XR, IOS-XE, NX-OS, and IOS
- Cisco Service Provider (SP) platforms (GSR, CRS, ASR9k, ASR1k, NCS5500)
- Cisco Data Center (DC) platforms (Nexus 3k, Nexus 7k, Nexus 9k)
- ISR and Catalyst product families
- CCNP OR CCIE is highly preferred
Compensation for the Network Consulting Engineer:
- Starting salary ranges from $50-$60/hour, based on experience.
- Competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: CCNP, CCNP SP, Network Engineer, Consulting Engineer, Telecom, Service Provider, Cisco ASR9k, ASR1k, GRS, CRS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE