Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Network Engineer for an opening in the Raleigh, NC market.
We are seeking a Network Engineer with an interest in joining an enterprise organization that offers several growth opportunities!
Responsibilities for the Network Engineer
- Implement & manage innovative and advanced systems to the existing internal network & infrastructure!
- Responsible for the management of LAN, WAN, and WLAN as needed (switching, routing, firewalls, wireless).
- Perform upgrades, troubleshooting, and maintenance while also providing recommendations around industry best practices for our network!
Qualifications for the Network Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with Network Engineering
- 3+ years of Layer 2 & Layer 3 experience & troubleshooting
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco switching, routing, Subnetting, IP Provisioning, routing protocols, and firewalls
- Strong understanding of virtualization technology.
- Experience with Solarwinds or other Best in Breed Network Monitoring Technologies
Preferred Qualifications for the Network Engineer
- Experience with Palo Alto, CheckPoint, & Extreme Networking products is a plus!
- Experience interacting with Windows Servers and Systems Administration teams is a plus!
- 2+years of experience with Converged Infrastructure Technologies is a plus!
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Networking Professional) is a plus!
Compensation for the Network Engineer
- Starting annual base salary ranges from $95,000 - $120,000 plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan!
Please send resumes to Kyle Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Network Engineer, Cisco, Switching, Routing, Wireless, CCNA, CCNP