Piper Companies is currently seeking a contract Network Engineer in Media, PA area to work for a food and beverage distribution company functioning as a member of the IT Network security team.
Responsibilities for the Network Engineer include:
- Act as a subject matter expert in networking and network security.
- Deliver network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, UTM, application delivery controllers that adhere to Information Security policy and networking best practices.
- Collaborate with the Network Architect to develop, review and apply standards to network and access technology systems
- Create and follow procedures for all changes, particularly changes to equipment that is part of PCI-DSS audit scope
- Prevent temporary or undocumented configuration changes
Qualifications for the Network Engineer include:
- Expert Firewall experience with Palo Alto and ASSA Checkpoint
- Router/Switch experience with Cisco Nexus
- Loadbalancer experience with Citrix Netscaler
- Webproxy experience with Blue Coat
Compensation for the Network Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $60-$70/hr based on experience
- Subsidized Benefits, United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Joe Malone at: email@example.com
Network, Security, Palo Alto, Network Engineer, Engineer, routing, switching
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
260 W Baltimore Pike Media, PA 19063
Piper Enterprise Solutions