Network Security Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Network Security Engineer for one of our cutting-edge clients located in Cary, NC. The ideal candidate will have hands on Cisco and Fortinet experience.
Responsibilities of the Network Security Engineer include:
- Pre – and post-sales support for networking products and services to customers across the U.S.
- On-site and remote services support for customers primarily in the Southeast.
- Participating with internal projects, testing and verification and the research in the lab.
- Collaboration with the engineering team to write guides, how-to’s, and technical updates for internal and external use.
- Bring a lot of energy and passion in terms of Network Security.
- Documentation of services and processes.
- Attend training and certification courses for continuing education.
Requirements of the Network Security Engineer include:
- 5+ years of Network Security experience.
- Hands on experience with Cisco and Fortinet.
- Strong routing experience in designing, configuring, managing interoperability, and troubleshooting layers 2, 3, and 4.
- Experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices.
- Proficiency with popular tools for console terminal services, TFTP, packet capture.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Energetic and excitement working with cutting edge technologies.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Network Security Engineer:
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $120,000 depending on professional experience.
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Cary, NC 27518