Responsibilities of the Node.js Developer:
- Combination of technical leader and individual contributor who has production experience delivering front end and back end software at scale
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify technical requirements and communicate those finding back to the development team at large
- Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals
- A full-stack developer will have experience with components at each layer of modern web applications
Qualifications of the Node.js Developer:
- 3+ years of NodeJS – experience providing backend solutions with NodeJS in self or cloud environments.
- Angular – deployed multiple applications using Angular technologies including Angular 2.0
- RESTful API’s – worked with RESTful interfaces and know best practices.
- NoSQL – worked with NoSQL database (Mongo, Postgres, Oracle etc.)
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefit package; Excellent family health plans including free short and long term disability for employees
- Relocation assistance available if applicable
Please send resumes to Joe Marshall at JMarshall@pipercompanies.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Hartford, CT 06103