Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator to join a well-established oncology research center in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Responsibilities for Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator:
- Manage 2-5 trials at a time for various indications including scheduling and consenting patients, seeing patients for protocols, entering all data, and coordinating with the principal investigator.
- Responsible with coordinating with internal and external stakeholders including clients, vendors, labs, management, pharmaceutical representatives and hospitals.
- Oversee all phases of the clinical trial from start up and recruitment to close out.
Technical Requirements for Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator:
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with oncology clinical trials
- Hands on experience with multiple EDC and EMR systems
- Experience with handling multiple trials at once in various stages from start up to close out
- Experience with clinical trials phase I-IV
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits for Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator:
- Compensation: $24-28/hour, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org