ZP Group is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within a payroll department. This role will work with the Payroll Manager to ensure accuracy of information in system, support onboarding and work on tax issues. We are rapidly growing company with multiple entities looking for the next rock star to be part of our journey. We partner with a PEO to pay ~1000 employees & growing daily. The payroll administrator will report to the Controller. This is an internal role to support ZP Group & its multiple entities. No agencies please.
- Enters, maintains and/or processes information in the payroll system; information may include employees’ hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes and other information.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, transfers, changes to pay and other personnel information.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws and best practices.
- Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks or direct deposits when needed.
- Supports processes related to payroll such as leave of absences, referrals and short staffing pay
- Run reports to confirm and analyze payroll information for each process and payroll
- Scan and upload forms into electronic employee files timely
- Help ensure time off and pay information is being recorded appropriately
- Respond timely to management / employee questions or requests
- Advanced skills in data entry, customer service, and problem resolution are required
- Experience with on-boarding of new employees & consultants
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions & taxes
- Strong attention to detail & data entry skills
- Excellent systems literacy with strong knowledge of MS Office products
- Highly organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-confident and professional
- Strong work ethic
- ADP Workforce Now preferred
ZP Group is a rapidly growing IT & Cyber security services & solutions firm seeking its next generation of talent to join the team. We are a highly collaborative firm, building a team of people who thrive at top speed, your achievements fundamentally impact our business. Are you looking for an opportunity to see your hard work pay off? Apply directly.
Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Mclean, United States 22102
Piper Enterprise Solutions