ZP Group is adding a new Payroll Coordinator to a growing team. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for supporting activities of the payroll department via payroll preparation and processing of weekly payroll for multiple companies and states. Must have experience working with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). This position works along side the Payroll Manager. The Payroll Coordinator will report into the Controller.
- Establish and maintain employee/payroll records
- Check and audit timekeeping records for compliance with established standards
- Maintain time and attendance records
- Calculate and record payroll deductions
- Enter new hires into employee database
- Help submit, review and accept payrolls
- Create and run reports with HRIS system
- Keep abreast of multi-state payroll laws
- Must have experience with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess knowledge of principles and practices of payroll administration
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now functionalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and professional boundaries
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Piper Enterprise Solutions