Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Penetration Tester for a large government organization in Eagan, MN.
Responsibilities for the Penetration Tester:
- Use automated and manual tools to penetration test security across various points within agency networks and systems. Inclusive of web applications, client/server applications, APIs, databases and network devices (i.e., route/switch, firewalls, load balance, etc.).
- Collaborate with agency stakeholders, conducting meetings to discuss penetration test techniques as well as identified vulnerabilities, findings, and make recommendations to increase cyber security of the organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of current penetration testing tools and procedures.
Required Experience for the Penetration Tester:
- 5+ years of experience as a Penetration Tester or in a closely related cyber security role.
- 2+ years in a hands-on technical penetration tester role.
- Demonstrated understanding of OWASP
- Proficient in at least two of the following scripting languages: Python, Bash, Ruby, PowerShell
- Proficient with multiple offensive tools and technologies, such as but not limited to: Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Core Impact, SDR, Intercepting proxies, Burp Suite, etc.
- Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment is a plus, but not required.
- CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker is a plus
Compensation for the Penetration Tester:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $90,000-$150,000 DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and matched 401k benefits package.
Please send qualified resumes to Chris Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Penetration Tester, Scripting, OWASP, Security,
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Eagan, MN 55121
Confidential / Public Trust