Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Pharmaceutical Production Manager to join a well-established Medical Device Manufacturer in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Pharmaceutical Production Manager:
- Oversee all operational aspects of the areas of medical device packaging lines, including but not limited to: safety, quality, budgets, cost reduction programs, new product introductions, process improvements, personnel management, and special projects.
- Lead, coach and train employees toward team concepts and foster an environment of empowerment and high performance.
- Oversee and manage a team of over 40 people including process engineering, production, maintenance, development, and production training.
- Responsible for annual budgeting of staffing, capital, spending and standards by managing an estimated $350k budget.
- Responsible for all special projects assigned by the Plant Manager, to including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing initiatives, launching new packaging lines, and bringing in new automation technology.
Technical Requirements for Pharmaceutical Production Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related scientific field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supervising experience over packaging and/or fill production lines.
- Experience with highly automated packaging and filling lines in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Strong working knowledge of financial obligations in manufacturing including direct labor variance, material usage variance and overhead absorption.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Pharmaceutical Production Manager:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Please send all CV's directly to firstname.lastname@example.org