Piper Companies is engaging with Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to work within a leading edge, independent, publicly-traded, US-based software company specializing in Global Trade Management solutions. This position offers the option of 100% Remote capacity.
Responsibilities of the Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer include:
- Lead business discovery sessions jointly with the assigned Sales Director and the prospect to define the business problem and establish the value proposition
- Develop solution presentations and demonstration scripts, including tailored configurations using configuration toolkit
- Execute solution workshops and deliver Proof of Concept (POC) demonstrations with the prospect /project team.
- Respond to the functional and technical sections of RFI/RFP documents.
- Travel to prospect locations for sales activities or relevant industry trade shows
Qualifications of the Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer include:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an enterprise software pre-sales environment, knowledge of international supply chain and/or logistics software solutions is a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “can do” attitude and a strong sense of urgency.
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the public
- BS degree or equivalent; Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS degree preferred
- 50% travel required
Compensation for the Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $105,000 - $115,000 base salary | $75,000 Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, 100% Remote