Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Principal Biostatistician to join a well-established mid-sized Clinical Research Organization. This position is a remote / work-from-home position.
Responsibilities for Principal Biostatistician:
- Act as the statistical analysis subject matter expert and project lead for phase I, II and III stage sponsors.
- Develop, oversee and approve statistical analysis plans, CRFs, protocols and data management plans.
- Manage and oversee budget, timeline and the SAS programming team for the project.
- Mentor and train junior biostatisticians.
- Analyze clinical trial data and present results to the FDA as well as present regular reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for Principal Biostatistician:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics required.
- Masters preferred
- PhD ideal
- Excellent problem-solving sills, strategic thinking skills, and communication skills.
- Hands on experience with SAS programming, R programming, SDTM, and ADaM.
- Ability to attend bid defenses in person or via teleconference.
- Experience with QC of safety, efficacy, ISS, and ISE.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing clients, budgets, and timelines for projects.
Compensation & Benefits for Principal Biostatistician:
- Compensation: $120-140k, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org