Principal McAfee Security Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Principal McAfee Security Engineer to join a thriving, cutting edge team for one of our enterprise clients in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have deep experience engineering, administering, and troubleshooting issues in McAfee Endpoint Security, McAfee Network and Endpoint Data Loss Prevention, and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
Responsibilities of the Principal McAfee Security Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot agent communication issues between endpoints and the McAfee ePO console.
- Lead the McAfee Endpoint and Data Loss Prevention programs in operations, maintenance, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot McAfee software issues experienced in McAfee ENS.
- Upgrade the McAfee Network Data Loss Prevention system from version 9 to version 11, and integrate the NDLP manager into ePO.
- Upgrade McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint software from version 9 to version 11, and troubleshoot problems associated with the upgrade.
- Troubleshoot problems experienced by asset administrators as a result of the McAfee software.
- Maintain the McAfee environment on current version levels.
Requirements of the Principal McAfee Security Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience working with and supporting McAfee EPO and McAfee Endpoint Security.
- 5+ years of experience with McAfee Network Data Loss Prevention, and Data Loss Prevention Endpoint.
- Experience migrating from the McAfee Data Loss Prevention to McAfee ePO
- Experience with upgrading/migration McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint.
- CISSP, Security+, Network+, CCNA, or SANS certification is a plus.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Principal McAfee Security Engineer:
- Salary Range: $73-$77/hour depending on professional experience.
- 6-month contract with potential extension
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Durham, NC 27707