Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Process Validation Engineer to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Process Validation Engineer:
- Assist in process validation processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Support manufacturing operations through assisting in running validation studies, collecting data from the studies, revising validation protocols and putting together validation reports.
- Coordinate with various departments including validation engineers, manufacturing associates and management.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines through data review and data integrity.
Technical Requirements for Process Validation Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry, or related field.
- 0-5 years of hands on experience with working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment.
- Hands on experience with chromatography systems, bioreactors, and fermenters is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Process Validation Engineer:
- Compensation: $20-30/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org