Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Product Manager cutting-edge environment with an awesome team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Product Management experience within a health insurance organization.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
- Manage benefits of the new product.
- Manage backlog with vendors for enhancements for the new product.
- Conducts feasibility studies, analyzes potential operational impacts and identifies the steps necessary to creatively and effectively modify and enhance product lines to meet business needs.
- Define product requirements based on competitive analysis and market research.
- Manage budgets for product redesigns including strategic and financial objectives.
- Prioritizes work, analyzes potential operational impacts and identifies the steps necessary to manage/enhance product lines.
Requirements of the Product Manager include:
- 5+ years or Product Management experience within a health insurance organization.
- ACA experience.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Prior experience with new product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Product Manager:
- Salary Range: $55-$58/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707