Piper Companies is currently seeking a Production Coordinator for a medical education company, located in Columbia, MD who implements live educational activities, online educational programs, and publications for healthcare professionals.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work under the oversight of the Program Managers/ Productions Manager
- Coordinate prints, online production, and help manage outside vendor relationships.
- Handle additional aspects of audience generation projects including some social media and marketing.
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong project management skills and familiarity working with and monitoring budgets and expenditures.
- Possess strong computer skills and have extensive experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and web-based learning management and marketing campaign systems.
- Candidate must also be organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated, a problem solver, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Word Press knowledge/experience is a plus, but not required.
Production Coordinator Compensation:
- Salary Range: $40,000- $50,000
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Telecommuting options are available
Please send resumes to Julie Bruchalski at email@example.com