Raleigh, NC 27560
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Professional Services Engineer to join one of their customers in the Raleigh/Durham area.
This company offers a Security Software Platform that is utilized in large enterprise organizations. It’s a Full Time - Direct Hire position with great health benefits, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, etc. The culture is high energy, fast paced and you will be working with people who have a passion for information technology.
· Understand customers’ security pain points and deploy product-based solutions
· Perform remediation projects/engagements with customers.
· Responsible for 6-10 projects at one time (Pending size of the customers)
· Advise customers about security best practices.
· Effectively assess and present hardware and software requirements.
· Prevent or solve customers’ product related problems on clients’ systems remotely and onsite.
· 2+ years systems administration - working in Microsoft environments (AD, Exchange, Windows Servers)
· Experience install/configure Exchange and Active Directory; troubleshoot Exchange server; building out Windows Server in new environments; setting up/configuring new domains.
· Knowledge of Cloud Based Solutions (Office 365, One Drive)
· Comfortable communicating with external customers and offering outstanding customer support.
Please send resumes to Jared Iak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: System Administrator, Systems Administrator, Systems Admin, System Admin, Sys Admin, Sys Administrator, Senior System Administrator, Senior Systems Administrator, Senior Systems Admin, Senior Sys Admin, Senior Sys Administrator, Windows, Server, Windows Server, Windows Operating System, Windows OS, Operating System, Storage, Data, Data Backups, Data Center, Datacenter, Router, Switch, Firewall, Applications, Patching, Virtualization, VMware, Virtual, Help Desk, Technical support, Desktop, Desktop Support, Service Desk,
Raleigh, NC 27560