Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Project Analyst to focus on support of the project management office for a large bank in Raleigh, NC. The analyst selected for this role will focus on financial/spend tracking as well as coordination of project management activities.
Responsibilities for the Project Analyst:
- Collaborate with a team of project managers in support of various IT projects
- Tracking actual spend vs. projected spend across all projects as well as ensuring the accuracy of invoices
- Support project management team by using your administrative skills to ease the administrative load of project managers on the team.
- Collaborate directly with leadership and communicate frequently to the team.
Required Experience for the Project Analyst:
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator
- Experience and proficiency with compiling status reports and tracking project spend
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus (not required for consideration) Experience for the Project Analyst:
- Experience with PeopleSoft for Accounts Payable reporting is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Clarity for spend tracking is a plus, but not required
Compensation for the Project Analyst:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $47,000 - $49,000 ($22-$23 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a long-term contract opportunity scheduled to last 1+ year(s), in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27610