Located in Durham, NC (North Carolina) Piper Companies is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of project management and who is comfortable wearing multiple hats across different skill sets.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator include:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of complex and larger scope projects, new initiatives, and other ongoing business deliverables
- Develop project and business readiness plans for a successful implementation
- Be flexible and willing to wear multiple hats across different skills sets
- Create and work with documentation (decisions, powerpoint presentations, etc.).
- Document procedures and requirements. Heavy on portfolio management.
Qualifications for the Project Coordinator include:
- 3+ years of Project Management and/or Project Coordinator experience
- Business Analyst or Technical writer background (plus)
- Prior history of working with documentation, procedures and requirements
Compensation for the Project Coordinator include:
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000 (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, 401K, PTO and bonus
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27701