Project Manager – Clinical Research
Responsible for all clinical research system project managers that provide administrative activities for JCRI Systems Operations managed projects. This position will have oversight of various clinical research systems related activities including, but not limited to application administration, new system implementations, integrating / enhancing existing systems, website management, and documentation development. The position will also provide information systems expertise to leadership with the overall goal of increasing efficiency for the clinical research community.
- Manages IS&T needs. Includes hardware inventory, software installation, coordinating ticket requests, and managing an annual budget. Organize activities related to information systems and technology
- 5 years of experience in information systems. Clinical research and/or project management role preferred.
- Initiates new projects and manage implementation / integration processes. Manages resource allocation, process mapping, procedure documentation, user acceptance testing, and system announcements
- Lead administrator of the clinical trial management system (OnCore). Performs upgrades, promotes enhancements, and quality assurance.
- Develops written standardized processes for systems operation activities
- Collaborates in development and support of Epic related to clinical research enterprise wide
- Develops and maintains the website(s)/links
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
- Proficient in written communication
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite (excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software
- Understanding /experience using Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS); Oncore preferred.
- Experience implementing and developing workflows related to systems
- Familiarity/experience with Clinical Research principles and practice preferred
- Familiarity with healthcare data standards, e.g. HL7.
- Experience with EHR systems, Epic preferred.
- Experience owning system implementations as a Project Manager
- Experience with EHR systems with EPIC being the preference
- The ability to manage and develop people/teams
- Project Management, project implementations, EPIC, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Software Installations,
Bachelors Required, Master’s degree preferred
Please e-mail your resume to Eric Bell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Philadelphia, PA 19103