Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Project Manager - ERP Systems Specialist to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh-Durham area. This is a 9+ month contract.
Responsibilities for Project Manager - ERP Systems Specialist:
- Oversee the project of implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on time to ensure the implementation project is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in vendor, departmental, and client meetings to present on the progress of the project to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all contractors, suppliers and vendors in relation to the project.
- Write and implement new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and all training related to the ERP system.
Technical Requirements for Project Manager - ERP Systems Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, computer science, or related science/IT field.
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain management systems, business management systems and ERP systems.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with managing implementation projects.
- Experience working in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Project Manager - ERP Systems Specialist:
- Compensation: $60-70/hour based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org