Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking a Project Manager to join a well-established medical device company in the Raleigh-Durham area. This is an 18+ month contract.
Responsibilities for Project Manager - IT Systems Specialist:
- Oversee the project of implementing a new labeling system to integrate with existing ERP system in a medical device environment.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on time to ensure the implementation project is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in vendor, departmental, and client meetings to present on the progress of the project to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all contractors, suppliers and vendors in relation to the project.
- Write and implement new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and all training related to the ERP system.
- Manage all data migration and documentation for the project.
Technical Requirements for Project Manager - IT Systems Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, computer science, or related science/IT field.
- At least 5 years of experience in quality management systems, business management systems and ERP systems within a pharmaceutical.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with managing implementation and integration projects.
- Experience working in a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device environment is a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Project Manager - IT Systems Specialist:
- Compensation: $50-60/hour based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org