Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Project Manager to join a well-established global medical device company. This is a two-year long contract requiring up to 50% travel.
Responsibilities for Project Manager – Medical Device Manufacturing:
- Oversee project for bringing all medical devices in the company portfolio to comply with new regulatory standards.
- Manage all documentation, timelines, and deliverables for the project including regulatory packets, manufacturing records, vendor contracts, and weekly metrics.
- Coordinate with multiple departments including manufacturing, marketing, executive management, labeling, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and engineering.
- Run, attend and participate in client meetings, kick off meetings, and investigator meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for Project Manager – Medical Device Manufacturing:
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, chemical engineering, biology or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a project manager in a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Experience with multiple regulatory agencies including FDA, ICH, and EMA.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in regulatory affairs within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%. Experience with international travel preferred.
Compensation & Benefits for Project Manager – Medical Device Manufacturing:
- Compensation: $35-55/hour based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com.