Project Manager – Sales & Strategy
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Project Management experience and must have prior banking experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Work with sales effectiveness team to launch new strategy to branches and the sales teams.
- Develop, implement, and maintain project management sales strategy.
- Monitor strategy effectiveness on sales volumes and targets.
- Coordinate project meetings with all stakeholders to ensure project progression.
- Develop detailed project execution plan, and manages budget management, resource allocation, progress tracking, and documentation.
Requirements of the Business Project Manager include:
- 5+ years of recent Project Management experience.
- Prior banking experience.
- Business Process experience.
- PMP certification.
- Solid organization skills.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $50-$55/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12-month contract w/possible extension.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27518