Piper Companies is seeking Project Manager for a growing financial organization in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Construct plans to implement solutions related to process improvement, systems, and applications
- Spearhead and manage all projects through all projects phases from initiation to closure timely
- Analyzing scenarios to execute test cases for functional/non-functional use.
- Evaluate data models and process improvement
- Assessing data to build, modify, and ensure quality
- Deploying coordination for solution development
Requirements for the Project Manager include:
- Must have previous experience working in a financial institution or a banking environment
- PMP Certification required
- Previous knowledge of Credit space
- Must have a BA/BS Degree and 6+ years of working experience
- The ideal candidate will have a credit background geared toward data analytics
- Prior experience with package installations working with developers and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, or additionally related fields required
Compensation of the Project Manager: $90,000 – $130,000 annually plus bonus potential and comprehensive benefits package
Please send resumes to Donovan Price at DPrice@pipercompanies.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27612