Our client in Windsor Mills, MD is seeking a Proposal Coordinator who shall meet the requirements of the client and clearly define the scope of work and services to both the client and the Business Development Management Team. The Proposal Coordinator shall be prepared in a timely manner to comply with internal review requirements and customer requirements.
- Create and review proposals including proofreading, editing, formatting, and expediting the proposal process.
- Collaborate with Proposal Manager and develop strategies, proposal text, and ensure quality and adherence to delivery deadlines.
- Maintain and organize files, templates, and projects used in production of proposals.
- Be able to take material from existing documents and apply it to new acquisitions and bids.
- Coordinate inputs from the technical team, management, and finance departments.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other writers to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency, and reflection of win strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of approved company vendors, estimating methods as well as project execution procedures.
- 2-3 years of professional federal government proposal experience
- Strong desire to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced environment with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Experience reading and analyzing requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Outstanding writing and communication ability and a willingness to 'get things done'
- Ability to work with people across multiple departments
- Knowledge of government contracts types, GSA and FAR, procurement integrity ethics and strictures is a huge plus but not required
- Exceptional organization, grammar, proofreading, and spelling abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft product suite, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and advanced Excel skills.
Compensation: up to $75,000 annually
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Windsor Mills, MD
Piper Enterprise Solutions