Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking Protein Purification Associate to join an elite downstream process development team at a well-established bio-pharmaceutical company in the Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Responsibilities for Protein Purification Associate:
- Assist in developing downstream processes for the purification of monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
- Assist in the entire tech transfer and scale up process through development and revision of methods.
- Learn to improve the purification and filtration process utilizing equipment and techniques including AKTA, TFF, Nanofiltration, microfiltration, UV-VIS, etc.
- Evaluate relationship between pH and conductivity, execute process characterization, and assist in tech transfer.
- Write, review and revise protocols, reports and presentations.
Technical Requirements for Protein Purification Associate:
- Minimum 1 years of hands on experience with downstream manufacturing or process development in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Background with chromatography specifically AKTA chromatography system and UNICORN software.
- Ability to work on 2-3 projects at a time through strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering or other related field.
Compensation & Benefits for Protein Purification Associate:
- Compensation: $20-35/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: downstream process development, buffer prep, buffer optimization, akta, unicorn, chromatography, UF/DF, ultrafiltration, diafiltration, TFF, purification, filtration, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, scientist, manufacturing