Piper Companies is currently looking for a QA Associate/Microbiologist in Malvern, PA to provide a dual role of Operations Oversight as a QA Associate and will also perform Microbiological testing of said areas of oversight as a QA Microbiologist to ensure cGMP compliance of operations.
Responsibilities for the QA Associate/Microbiologist include:
- Performs routine Environmental Monitoring sampling.
- Reviews and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Participates in execution of validation protocols.
- Reviews laboratory investigation reports (inclusive if provided by third party purveyor).
- Performs acceptance testing of commercially prepared microbiological culture media.
- Assist in coordinating equipment maintenance and calibration
- Updates corporate microbiological environmental monitoring results database.
Requirements for the QA Associate/Microbiologist include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or related field of study
- Previous experience with Gram Staining and Incubation processes
- 1-2 years of experience in cGMP environment
- Previous experience within Quality Assurance (or Control) and Environmental Monitoring.
- Previous experience entering information into a data warehouse system (i.e. Cornerstone LMS)
Please send resumes to Chon Yamamoto at email@example.com