QA Automation Engineer
Piper Companies is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to work for a world class banking software firm.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer include:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional Agile team of business analysts, developers, testers and project managers to contribute toward the creation of an automated testing framework.
- Expanding the functionality of existing testing frameworks and also working on building new a new automated testing framework.
- Write detailed test cases and follow sound QA practices to drive quality in Services-Oriented-Architecture (SOA) software product.
- Create and execute load tests utilizing contemporary load testing tools.
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer include:
- 7+ years of software development or QA Automation experience using Java and Selenium.
- Experience building and enhancing an Automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Experience testing web services using a tool like Postman or REST Assured or SOAPUI or SOATest.
- Experience with performance/load testing using JMeter or similar tools is a plus, but not required.
Compensation for the QA Automation Engineer:
Starting salary ranges between $100,000 - $125,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package based on prior relevant experience.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Chris Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Cary, NC 23456